Lomax Landscape Services has a loyal customer base and we’re always happy to share expert paving advice.
How to ensure you get the perfect driveway or paved area in 3 key steps
- Is it necessary to hard pave all the area? For example, could you introduce planting pockets and low maintenance areas to soften the appearance?
- Could it look more attractive to have a mix of paving shapes and patterns or introduce a different surface to less trafficked areas?
- Try and move parked cars away from house doors and entrance areas to create easy turning circles, and entrance splays for ease of access.
- Provide a clear space for a 2nd additional vehicle or for visitors.
Here are six questions you should ask any contractor before you place your order with confidence:
- Are your staff directly employed or sub contractors?
- Do you provide an insurance backed guarantee against failure of paving?
- Can you provide details of satisfied customers?
- Is the quotation provided fixed?
- Has allowance for surface water drainage and current building regulation been made?
- Do you adhere to a formal code of practice and installation specification?
OUR OWN PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE – “to you!”
All our employees have attended up to date CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) courses and their work is checked at random by an independent Marshall assessor.
After 12 months for completion of works we revisit all our projects to ensure complete customer satisfaction.